Luminaire has been a pioneering force in the design world for over 40 years, comprising our showroom locations in addition to its corporate office and website. Our unparalleled product selection and public events featuring the world’s most renowned designers reflect our core philosophy: design is transformative and should be accessible to all.
A career at Luminaire will inspire your dreams, elicit new thought and encourage discovery. We hire talented people and encourage them to be an integral part of our team. Hard work, dedication, and the creativity that comes from working in a design-driven industry make Luminaire an ideal place for employment.
We invite you to explore what Luminaire has to offer you. To apply, please fill out our Employment Application Form, then email it, along with your resume to email@example.com
Assistant Showroom Manager
Provides technical recommendations and creative solutions to client and builds strong relationships in order to maximize sales.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop architectural plans to be used in the facilitation of sales.
• Advise clients and sales associates on product availability.
• A catalyst for product information that is specific for the showroom.
• Facilitates the ordering of new products for display and overall design of the showroom floor.
• Oversee renovation to the existing floor plan.
• Site visits to client locations to evaluate needs.
• Other duties may be assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors Degree (B.A/B.S) from a four-year college or university, or two to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.