Luminaire has been a pioneering force in the design world for over 40 years, comprising our showroom locations in addition to its corporate office and website. Our unparalleled product selection and public events featuring the world’s most renowned designers reflect our core philosophy: design is transformative and should be accessible to all.
A career at Luminaire will inspire your dreams, elicit new thought and encourage discovery. We hire talented people and encourage them to be an integral part of our team. Hard work, dedication, and the creativity that comes from working in a design-driven industry make Luminaire an ideal place for employment.
We invite you to explore what Luminaire has to offer you. To apply, please fill out our Employment Application Form, then email it, along with your resume to [email protected]
The E-Commerce Analyst will report to the E-Commerce Manager to collaborate on driving results through the development and execution of analytics to meet evolving e-commerce needs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and analyze user engagement and web behavior across the Luminaire site
- Analyze key drivers to capitalize on growth opportunities; including, traffic, end-user behavior, conversion, cart size, etc.
- Manage reports and dashboards that illustrate relationship between engagement, user behaviors, online marketing and revenue
- Build and maintain reports focused on of key e-commerce KPIs and digital metrics
- Collaborate with E-Commerce Manager to build and test statistical evaluations to maximize engagement and sales; including, review of current end-user database, contact lists, etc.
- Work with the E-Commerce Team to improve web tracking, measurements and data validation
- Answer key business questions through statistical analyses, reporting and dashboards
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- 1 to 3 years experience in Web Analytic position or related analytical field
- Expertise with e-commerce and marketing analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics), as well as reporting and testing platforms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Capable of managing several projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workflow in a deadline driven environment