Luminaire has been a pioneering force in the design world for over 40 years, comprising our showroom locations in addition to its corporate office and website. Our unparalleled product selection and public events featuring the world’s most renowned designers reflect our core philosophy: design is transformative and should be accessible to all.
A career at Luminaire will inspire your dreams, elicit new thought and encourage discovery. We hire talented people and encourage them to be an integral part of our team. Hard work, dedication, and the creativity that comes from working in a design-driven industry make Luminaire an ideal place for employment.
We invite you to explore what Luminaire has to offer you. To apply, please fill out our Employment Application Form, then email it, along with your resume to email@example.com
Kitchen Sales & Design Consultant
Do you have a passion for selling and planning kitchen designs? We have an immediate opening for an experienced Kitchen Sales & Design Consultant. Join our dynamic team of Sales & Design Consultants and become the face of Luminaire. Our Sales & Design Consultants combine their passion for luxury design and expert knowledge, drive sales, and deliver a high level of customer service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build, develop and maintain relationships that will result in repeat sales and future business.
• Use samples, displays and design software to create kitchen product quotes and plans.
• Collaborate with customers on the design, materials, and selection and serve as an ongoing resource through project completion.
• Stay up to date with product knowledge along with that of the competition.
• Schedule and deliver product presentations to top clients.
• Contact potential customers via telephone, email and face to face.
• Work to key performance indicators and revenue targets as set by the Showroom Manager.
• Network with the professional trade through involvement in associations, meetings, and events.
• Keep dedicated client list up to date with all new product and services.
• Keep active and up to date reports of customer activity and business pipeline via ongoing report updates.
• Ensure all administration related to sales completed effectively.
• Work closely with other departments and finding opportunities to cross-sell.
• Deliver a world-class service to all customers.
• Experience in Interior design, luxury home furnishing.
• Ability to lead and motivate others.
• Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as be an effective team player.
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
• Ability to take the initiative to get the job done.
• A keen eye for design and creativity.
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
• Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
• Ability to enter data, navigate screens and retrieve data in a point-of-sale system.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
• Strong operations skills in a customer-service environment.
• Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
• Ability to use tools, climb ladders, and safely lift up to 50 lbs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of three to five years of directly related job experience with a thorough understanding of selling and planning kitchens, sales, and customer relations with a very high customer service standard.
Luminaire offers a benefits package including a competitive compensation plan along with employee health, life, and disability insurance. In addition, we offer dental, vision, flex spending, 401k retirement plan and more.
If interested in joining the team please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org