Luminaire has been a pioneering force in the design world for over 40 years, comprising our showroom locations in addition to its corporate office and website. Our unparalleled product selection and public events featuring the world’s most renowned designers reflect our core philosophy: design is transformative and should be accessible to all.
A career at Luminaire will inspire your dreams, elicit new thought and encourage discovery. We hire talented people and encourage them to be an integral part of our team. Hard work, dedication, and the creativity that comes from working in a design-driven industry make Luminaire an ideal place for employment.
Initiates, coordinates and executes sales support to Showroom Manager, Assistant Showroom Manager, and Sales & Design Consultants
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answers and handles telephone calls in a professional and timely manner.
• Exercise considerable judgment and discretion in handling sales related inquiries.
• Distributes daily internal/external mail and overnight packages, sends and distributes faxes and sales literature.
• Manages assembly and distribution of sales packets as part of follow up to specific sales calls, either in response to colds calls or at the direction of Sales & Design Consultant.
• Coordinates materials such as images, samples, and pricing information for client presentations.
• Maintains library of vendor products.
• Prints stock reports.
• Tags merchandise in the showroom floor.
• Follows up with correspondence, thank you letters, and mail invoices.
• Updates client records when necessary.
• Assists clients in absence of a sales associate (e.g. process order invoices, quotes, etc).
• Keeps showroom neat and orderly at all times.
• Orders office and kitchen supplies when needed.
• Performs other duties may be assigned.
Associate Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year or technical school, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proficient in Google Docs and Excel.
• Strong Organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills.
• Able to manage and prioritize workflow.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
• Creative, flexible and innovative team player.
• Ability to work independently