Luminaire has been a pioneering force in the design world for over 40 years, comprising our showroom locations in addition to its corporate office and website. Our unparalleled product selection and public events featuring the world’s most renowned designers reflect our core philosophy: design is transformative and should be accessible to all.
A career at Luminaire will inspire your dreams, elicit new thought and encourage discovery. We hire talented people and encourage them to be an integral part of our team. Hard work, dedication, and the creativity that comes from working in a design-driven industry make Luminaire an ideal place for employment.
We invite you to explore what Luminaire has to offer you. To apply, please fill out our Employment Application Form, then email it, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Support Coordinator
This position will provide support to the sales team to improve efficiency that drives sales volume. Provides information, handle customer calls and process orders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review pending orders and specific customer request to ensure excellent customer service experience
- Ensure and verify all SKU’s prior to issuance of purchase order for purchasing
- Maintain and update SKU’s pricing to ensure extended description, dimensions when needed
- Create new SKU’s for showroom orders
- Support sales associates and assist with all inquiries and escalations in a timely manner
- Collect balances payments.
- Coordinate delivery in collaboration with headquarters operations
- Field questions from customers and prospects on product functionality, availability and pricing
- Process payroll
- Responsible for weekly bank deposits
- Work with other departments to drive customer satisfaction and improve customer service
Bachelors degree (BA ) or equivalent with, two to five years of experience in sales principles or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional communicator both written and verbal
- Strong organizational problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to manage and prioritize workflow
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to work independently
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Proficient in Google Docs