A unique bookmark that adds sculpture to your reading material, Studio Macura’s Detelina Bookmark is a playful way to hold your page. Cut from a sheet of 2mm stainless steel, the bookmark is formed by the user when he or she twists the object into a 3D form. With its clip base attached to the page, Detelina – which means clover in Serbian – is an exuberant sculpture of clovers which exits the book in a whimsical way. Available in three sizes with varying amounts of clovers, each version contains a lucky four leaf clover.
- Detelina is a three-dimensional bookmark inspired by press book clovers
- When hooked to the page with its clip, it exits the book as a gentle icon
- Available in three sizes, each with a four leave clover
- Bend the leaves and twist branded into 3D form using fingers
- The bookmarks are etched in 2mm stainless steel
- Detelina means clover in Serbian
- Stainless Steel