Reduced to a striking expression of geometry, the Void Clock combines the purity of a circle with the strength of a square for a compelling design that embodies architectural motifs. Designed by Eugeni Quitllet, the analog clock consists of a circular body inserted into a translucent square frame presenting a dynamic visual tension between contrasting shapes. The clock replaces the traditional numerals with simple notches that radiate in a soft gradient from the center of the clock outward. Time is revealed through linear hour, minute, and second hands further emphasizing the graphic appeal of the clock. The clock is operated by 2 included AA batteries, allowing it to be used anywhere in the home or office. The Void Clock, with its striking design and considered details, is the perfect addition to the modern desktop or nightstand.
- A geometric expression of time
- The clock features a round face inserted into a square frame
- Can be used on a table or desktop or hung on the wall
- Hours indicated by raised ticks on the clockâs face
- Features hour, minute, and second hands
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries (included)