Ceiba Coat Rack
Luis Arrivillaga’s Ceiba Coat Rack unfolds to reveal a graphic structure that provides various places to hang jackets and accessories. The clever wooden complement features four elements that open and close around a central linchpin, creating a sculptural form that takes on a new shape from each view point. The Milan-based designer sought inspiration in traditional woodworking techniques and realized them with advanced technical methods; available in natural or charcoal-dyed ash wood, the structure releases a smooth tactile quality thanks to its CNC-routed production. Pure in form, the carefully studied details of the design are evident in the curved joinery of each piece. The Ceiba Coat Rack is the perfect addition to the home to give a designated spot for hanging clothes. And, since it folds down, allows the maximum amount of function in the smallest amount of space.
- Coat rack that unfolds around a central pivot point
- Each element may be positioned independently
- Available in natural or charcoal-dyed ash
- Spacer rings between each element are in black phosphate-coated steel
- Floor support secured by plastic feet
- Ash Wood