Daniel Vieiraâs Moon Mirror reflects more than its surroundings. The wall-hanging mirror is inspired by the moon, taking its hemispherical shape from the astronomical body above. The dynamic and sculptural mirror is enhanced by a duality of materials; the smooth, reflective glass of the mirror contrasts with the nuanced texture of its natural cork body. Designed and made in Portugal, the Mirror is produced with one of the country’s most characteristic and sustainable materials – cork – reimagined in a wholly contemporary way as conceived by a roster of young, up-and-coming designers. The Moon Mirror can be mounted at two angles and creates a unique protrusion from the wall for a unique presence in any room.
- Wall mounted mirror or hemispherical design that recalls the moon
- Includes hardware to mound parallel to wall or at an angle
- Made of natural black cork, a sustainable material
- Each mirror is made by hand in Portugal
- Cork color changes with exposure to sunlight
- Black Cork