Intricate folds of synthetic paper create the Misfold Origami hanging sculpture. From a hexagon just a few inches thick, the Origami cascades down (or sideways) into a tight spiral. It is an ideal decorative element that adds the perfect dose of texture to a modern home or contract setting. Designed by a creative collaboration between Rebecca Finell and Matt Shlian, the Misfold Origami exudes the subtlety characteristic of Japanese culture.
- Designed by a creative collaboration between Rebecca Finell and Matt Shlian
- Permanent art installation
- Can be hung vertically or horizontally
- Made of synthetic paper with wood ends that keep the spiral taut
- Exudes subtleness characteristic of Japanese culture
- Synthetic Paper And Wood