French designer Jean-Marie Massaud captures the striking organic appearance of mercury in stasis in his sculptural Angelo Vase. Suspended within a pure glass geometric container, the designer has imagined a curvaceous ceramic form that acts as a functional vessel to hold floral arrangements. The combination of the soft, curvaceous lines of the ceramic insert and the minimal, rectilinear lines of the glass surround create a dynamic contrast that highlights the designerâs ability to create modern, organic designs which are undeniably contemporary and timeless. Available in either white or platinum ceramic, the vessel is made by hand, giving each object a unique appearance and furthering the sculptural essence of the vase. The parallelepiped glass case is connected at 45-degree angles for a minimal appearance. As a stunning sculpture or a functional floral vase, the Angelo Vase brings the designerâs characteristic sensitivity to proportion and form into the home.
- Vase with sculptural ceramic vessel contained in glass box
- Glass is mitered at 45-degree angle for clean appearance
- Special UV glue make connections invisible
- Suitable for holding water
- Available with white or platinum finish ceramic insert