Eric Hibelot Ceramic Tins
French ceramicist Eric Hibelot creates objects with personality. In Ceramic Tins, his collection of petite sculptural vases, the designer uses unbalanced forms, simplistic shapes, and a limited pallet of vivid colors to create an endearing and jubilant decorative accessory. The child-like expression of the vessels is appropriate as the vases are his interpretation of common metal containers from his childhood. Available in four variations, the handmade ceramic collection of vases is united through form; the vessels feature rectilinear shapes with rounded edges for an inviting form that is pleasant to hold. Each vessel is topped by a cylindrical shaft that acts as the neck of the vase to hold flowers in place. Characterized by their expressive use of color, these vases are strong enough to stand on their own yet work perfectly to hold floral arrangements in an expressive manner. Ceramic Tins are cheerful, rounded vessels that exude character, adding a sense of fun to the modern home.
- A collection of ceramic vessels filled with character
- Indicative of the designerâs exploration of simple forms and colorful motifs
- Recalls the form of ubiquitous metal containers from the designerâs childhood
- Available in four versions
- Perfect for small floral arrangements or left empty as a decorative object