Combining an earthy bohemian vibe with a modern sensibility, the Vaza Vase by Anna Torfs resembles a round clay pitcher but made more sophisticated and sleek with white-sanded glass. Available in three sizes, the Vaza Vase can be grouped in an incremental form. Born and trained in Belgium, Anna began her glass collections in 2002. The ability of glass to capture, reflect and absorb light is a central theme in her work. Handmade and one of a kind, all of her pieces are infused with her wonder at how the century old technique of glass blowing, cutting and sanding can lead to contemporary objects.
- Blends an earthy bohemian vibe with a modern sensibility
- Designed and made by traditional glass procedures
- Available in small, medium and large
- Can be grouped together in an incremental form
- Because each vase is carefully crafted by hand, no two pieces are identical
- Mouth-Blown Glass