UnoDueTre Round Plates
Referencing his characteristic forms, textures and materiality, Belgian ceramicist Piet Stockmans Round Plates are part of the versatile UnoDueTre range of porcelain dinnerware. Raw and unglazed on the exterior and smooth and glossy on the inside, the round plates celebrate their material. Made of basic geometric shapes, all pieces coordinate together in a harmonious fashion. By combining the shapes in different ways you can bring your personal touch to your table. It prompts people to be creative and enjoy every single piece of the dinnerware each time in different ways, says Piet Stockmans. An original dinnerware range which can appeal to a large group of people.
- Pure in form and material, UnoDueTre is a sublet collection of dinnerware
- References to the designerâs studio work in each piece
- Raw exterior, glazed interior
- Coordinating range of pieces and sizes work harmoniously together to create an impactful tablescape
- Available as a deep, small plate or medium and large flat plates