Governor Tea Set
Inspired by the ancient Chinese culture, German Designer Michael Scheider’s Governor Tea Set references the traditional hat that governors wore in the Chin Dynasty to create a functional series of glassware. Symbolizing the governor’s pure and transparent character, the clarity of the double wall glass keeps the tea at its desired temperature for longer periods of time. Made of heat resistant glass and a nylon/silicon top, the tea set includes teapot and two glasses.
- Teapot made of heat resistant double-walled glass with nylon/silicon knob [DIMENSIONS: H x DIA 10 x 4 inches / 25 cm x 10.5]
- Inspired by ancient Chinese culture
- References the traditional hat that governors wore in the Chin Dynasty
- Includes 2 glasses [DIMENSIONS: H x DIA 4.5 x 3 inches / 11 x 7.5 cm]
- Heat Resistant Double Wall Glass