Vignon Wine Thermometer
With designer Jakob Wagner’s Vignon Wine Thermometer for Menu, you can take the temperature of your wine and get the most from the taste. The wine thermometer is attached like a belt around the bottle, and within minutes you can read the temperature on the digital display. The thermometer can withstand being dropped and even survive the loving attentions of the youngest in the family, and it fits easily into a drawer, on a tray or on your kitchen shelves, so it’s always there when you need it.
- Wine thermometer attaches to outside of bottle to measure the bottle temperature which is one degree higher than contents
- Clear digital temperature display in °F and can measure from 41°F to 86°F
- Pressure sensitive on/off
- Battery life 2000 hours (non removable battery)
- Red and white wine temperature leaflet included
- Received RedDot Good Design Award 2008 and iF Product Design Award 2008