With a strong industrial aesthetic, Grek offers a table top cut through by a central crevice that serves as a magazine holder or container for objects. The low or coffee tables exude minimalism and include a useful drawer under the table top. Designed by architects Oscar & Gabriele Buratti, the Grek low table is characterized for its distinctive and audacious beauty, a daring sculpture that adds a geometric edge to a room.
- Table 12mm thick, made in folding of MDF and aluminum sheet pressed and glued together
- Case structure in 14mm thick MDF, frontal 30mm thick
- Integrated pull-out drawer on Blum® runners
- Edge, bottom and case always finish in matt black liquid painting with lacquered finish
- Floor support secured by steel feet and black PVC tips
- Aluminum Sheet