Nanna Ditzel Hanging Egg Chair - Indoor
The Hanging Egg Chair designed by Nanna & Jørgen Ditzel in 1959 exemplifies the soft and feminine approach the designers are widely recognized for. An iconic and sculptural addition to an indoor environment, the Hanging Egg Chair is made of ecologically sustainable rattan, the thin pliable stems of palms. Part of Danish design history, the chair is manufactured by Sika Design, one of the oldest Scandinavian producers of rattan and wicker furniture. Sika takes pride in creating quality and sustainable products for over 70 years. One of the fastest growing natural materials that regenerates every 5 to 7 years, rattan is strong, bendable and durable. Complete with a black polyester seat cushion, the Nanna Ditzel Hanging Egg chair adds an organic and playful personality to any indoor space.
Please note: Due to the special handling and size of this item, a delivery fee surcharge has been added to the standard fee.
- Made of ecologically sustainable rattan, the thin pliable stems of palms
- For indoor use
- Has a distinctive Egg shape with a woven texture
- Includes a black seat cushion
- Chain for hanging NOT included
- Manufactured by Sika-Design
- Designed by Nanna & Jørgen Ditzel
- Characterized by its soft, organic and feminine lines
- Polyurethane Foam
- Polyester Fiber
- Metal Hook