With a light tubular structure supporting a shell covered in padded leather, Christophe Pillet’s H. Chair is defined by comfort due to its form that traces the human profile. It’s soft curving shell makes it suitable for a variety of applications, from domestic to commercial. Consisting of a light tubular structure in chromium-plated metal and a synthetic core, covered with padded leather, H. Chair’s metallic vertical legs and horizontal support remains visible at the rear, configuring an original sign resembling a belt. The functionality and comfort inherent in the continuous design of the body, a soft gently curving shell that faithfully traces the human profile, adapt this project for different uses, from a lunch chair to a small easy chair for the living area.
- The metallic structure supports a semi-arm conceived to contain the body and help the user to stand up
- Back profile resembles the letter 'H'
- Chromed tubular steel legs
- Upholstered in Pelle Leather with a thickness of 1.0mm, chrome tanned
- Leather is aniline, dyed exclusively with soluble dyes without covering the surface with a topcoat paint or insoluble pigments which results in the retention of the hide's nature surface
- Chromium-Plated Metal Tubular Structure
- Polypropylene Body
- Leather Upholstery With Reinforced Expanded Polyurethane Support