Designer Nathan Yong translates the essence of vintage wooden milking stools into a decidedly modern metal creation for the home. The Bolle Stool, with its pure lines and soft upholstered seat, is a versatile pouf that easily and efficiently provides seating wherever itâs needed. The stool features three slender black epoxy-coated steel legs that centrally connect with the round seat to create a dynamic triangular silhouette that is minimal yet stable. To provide comfort, the seat features a polyurethane foam core which is upholstered in black woven fabric. The result is a striking black on black object that provides a space with character and utility. Useful as extra seating in living rooms, bedrooms, and more, the Bolle Stool just as attractive as an accent piece when not in use.
- Convenient stool with upholstered seat
- Three-legged stool in black epoxy powder coating
- Weighty design provides stability
- Plywood seat with polyurethane foam padding and non-removable upholstery
- Legs in steel tubes, welded to the top at center
- Polyurethane Foam