Monolithic and full of character, Maurizio Fardo’s Pepo Stool prominently features the natural characteristics of wood. The minimal form is contrasted with the organic nature of the solid olive ash wood. Carefully carved from a large chunk of wood, the stool exhibits pure geometry and proportion. Use it to enliven an interior as a stool or accent table.
- A modern design with a geometrically inspired form
- Enhanced by the natural characteristics of solid wood
- Splitting of wood is natural characteristic of stool
- Add textural element to various interior settings
- Can be used as small side table as well
- Olive Ash Wood