Pli Side Table
With the Pli Side Table French designer Victoria Wilmotte brings an object of unusual crystalline elegance and astonishing geometry to living environments. The bends and folds that gave Pli its name almost make the stainless steel base look like an oversized finely polished precious stone. The oval forms of the side table’s base and glass tabletop establish an attractive contrast with the facets of the base, which create a fascinating play with light friction and color reflections in the room. With its valuable materials and strong colors, the Pli Side Table is reminiscent of the elegance of past decades while, at the same time, it is a contemporary 21st century design.
- From French designer Victoria Wilmotte
- Resembles an oversized finely polished precious stone
- Fascinating play with light friction and color
- Base made of folded, high-gloss polished stainless steel sheet, tinted with the INOX-SPECTRAL® method
- Onyx Black and Pyrite Bronze available with either glossy or satin glass top; Sapphire Blue and Topaz Green available with glossy top only
- Stainless Steel