CSYS LED Task Lamp
British engineer Jake Dyson and his team of designers spent 18 months of intense research and development to produce the most advanced LED light available, the CSYS LED Task Lamp. After recognizing that a cooler LED means a longer life, Dyson employed heat pipe technology like that used in satellites to cool microprocessors which makes it five times more efficient than a halogen bulb. This means the CSYS task lamp provides 160,000 hours of illumination, or 37 years at 12 hours of use per day. In addition, CSYS radiates a comfortable shade of light. The intensity and spread of light adjusts as the arm moves up and down, in and out, and spins around – all with the simple touch of a finger. The three-wheel design also promises not to sag over time. As aesthetically appealing as it is practical, the CSYS LED task lamp was inspired by an architect’s drafting board with clean, graceful lines that imitate the look of a construction crane.
Click here for product video.
- Setting the LED head close to the working area allows focussed illumination, while raising it creates a wide, even pool of light
- The mechanics are designed with precision to ensure a smooth accurate movement and positioning
- The fully dimmable CSYS LED task light is designed around the latest generation of high power warm white LEDs
- The LED manufacturer predicts 100,000 hours LED life at a junction temperature of 100 C. Through effective cooling, the CSYS maintains a much lower temperature, further increasing life
- The CSYS task light is 5 times more energy efficient than a comparable halogen bulb
- Touch Sensitive Dimming
- Light Level Memory
- Polycarbonate Plastic