Glo-Ball Floor Lamp
One of the most talented and influential designers working today, Jasper Morrison has pioneered a new purity in design. His Glo-Ball range of lighting evinces the purity of design he creates, eschewing the superfluous in favor of creating objects with almost universal appeal. With its subtle and restrained presence, the Glo-Ball floor lamps fit into virtually any type of interior environment. Created by highly skilled craftsmen, the floor lamp’s opaline glass diffuser is externally acid-etched and flashed for a pristine surface that evenly diffuses warm, glowing light. The slender aluminum stem is visually light, giving the glass sphere the appearance of floating on its own. Available as a floor lamp in three sizes, the Glo-Ball collection also includes table and suspension fixtures as well as a mini version.
- The Flos Glo-Ball floor lamp has a slender stem which provides a stable foundation for the hand-blown, acid-etched Opaline glass sphere
- Stem is made from die-cast aluminum with a painted steel base
- Grey fabric-covered polarized power cord with 0-100% dimmer switch
- Available in three sizes to fit virtually any interior space
- Bulb: 1 x 100W T10 halogen (included)