Luminator Floor Lamp
Designed nearly 80 years ago, Pietro Chiesa’s Luminator floor lamp remains a classic icon of design providing indirect lighting for a variety of environments. Designed in 1933, the floor lamp is made in nickel-plated brass with a reduced, minimal form that is reminiscent of the Deco period in which it was designed.A long, narrow stem opens in an upward swoop to catch an upturned cone that lodges the light source. A round base supports this simple structure, reminiscent of a torch both in shape and the alignment of the light source. Pietro Chiesa’s design expresses a modernity and high technical value, for which he is famous.
- Floor lamp proving indirect lighting with halogen light source
- Designed in 1933, this design has remained a classic due to its enduring minimalism and thoughtful design
- Finish is Nickel-plated brass
- Features cord mounted dimmer
- Bulbs: 1 X 250W 120V mini can E11 T4 halogen bulb (included)
- Nickel-Plated Brass