Bocci 14.3 Pendant Lamp
Omer Arbel’s 14.3 Pendant Lamp takes the concept of the archetypal chandelier and reduces it to its most essential elements. Consisting of three globes of glowing light suspended at different lengths, the pendant creating a dazzling and ethereal spectacle reminiscent of candles encased in spheres of water. Each sphere is made of two pieces of cast glass seamed together encasing a central, frosted cylindrical opening. Radiating from the central cylinder, warm light from an available LED or Xenon bulb passes through the glass which is impregnated with bubbles from the manufacturing process for a unique appearance. Unlike the traditional chandelier which is a static central object dominating a space, the 14 Series achieves its visual strength by combining multiple single elements into unique compositions that occupy the space in intriguing clusters. The Bocci 14.3 Pendant Lamp is complete with a standard canopy, perfect for use as an accent light around the home or to be grouped in multiples to create a spectacular installation that enlivens any space.
- Captivating light that expresses the unique characteristic of glass
- Triple pendant with brushed nickel round ceiling canopy
- Suspends from airline cable that may be cut to length on site
- Available in LED and Xenon versions
- Xenon: 1 X 10W 12V bi-pin xenon lamp (dimmable)
- LED: 1 X 1.8W 12V LED array, 2900K (non-dimmable)
- Cable length 10'