Tati Pendant Lamp
With a compelling textural presence, Arturo Álvarez’s Tati Pendant Lamp finds inspiration in the natural world for a thoroughly modern design. Made by hand of coated stainless steel mesh folded and sculpted into a textural skin, the lamp features a repetition of small circles that form an irregular rounded shell, through which light passes to generate an intriguing and nuanced presence. The micro landscape of hills and valleys that result create a poetic play of light and shadows that brings the artist of the Spanish designer into the home. The Tati Pendant Lamp continues the artist’s research into form and material, where he explores the complexity and beauty of the natural work and translates it into highly sculptural and unique lighting.
- Designed by Arturo Alvarez and handmade in Spain
- Sculptural ceiling light is inspired by the forms found in nature
- Made of stainless steel mesh folded by hand
- Simetech® is an innovative material created by the designer
- Made in Spain
- Blub type E26 Max 100 Watt