Torch Light Pendant Lamps
Belgian designer Sylvain Willenz reinterprets archetypal imagery into dynamic and modern designs. In his Torch Light Pendant Lamps, the designer takes the archetypal hand-held torch lamp and transforms it into a versatile suspended lamp with a compelling materiality. Appearing as a solid, concise geometric form, the lamp’s true nature is only presented upon closer inspection. Made of PVC dipped polymer, the lamp features a soft, flexible materiality that provides a unique tactile experience. Clipped inside the conical lamps is a diamond textured polycarbonate diffuser that spreads light evenly on the surface below. Available in two distinct shapes and three color ways, the dynamic Torch Light Pendant Lamps make an impactful display on their own or may be combined into groupings for an impressive effect.
- A series of lamps inspired by the archetypal hand-held torch
- Made of flexible polymer with a tactile finish
- Light shines through a clear, diamond textured polycarbonate diffuser clipped inside the soft body
- Available in two shapes and three colors
- All sizes can be suspended from the ceiling in single units, arranged in bunches of 10 or 20, or used singularly on a tabletop or in the corner of a room
- Uses bulb type E14, 1× max 6W LED