Light Photon Lamp
Celebrating 50 years of developing iconic lighting with some of the world’s most respected designers, Italian lighting manufacturer Flos looks to the future with the Light Photon lamp, a new innovative design by longtime Flos-collaborator Philippe Starck. Utilizing advanced OLED (organic light emitting diode) technology, the lamp is able to produce light on one side and reflect it on the other, thanks to a mirror-effect metalized head. A perfect synthesis of formal purity, technological innovation and light magic, Light Photon represents a breakthrough for organic electronics in terms of light quality, light-emitting surface size – the biggest on the market – and mechanical integration while maintaining excellence in design.
This unique lamp is limited to a production of 500 pieces and the first five lamps are available exclusively at Luminaire.
Please note: Free shipping does not apply to this Luminaire exclusive lamp.
- Luminaire is pleased to exclusively offer 5 numbered Light Photon lamps (not numbered in sequential order)
- Limited edition of 500 pieces
- Designed in celebration of Flos' 50th anniversary and is a reflection of the legendary brand's commitment to advancement in lighting
- Advanced lighting technology, utilizes OLED (organic light emitting diode) which is ultra-efficient and eco-friendly
- Singly 14.5" x 18.5" / 47cm x 37cm single evaporation OLED panel
- Color temperature of 2800K ensures pleasant light
- The base is a single block of stainless steel with an optical sensor that powers on and dims the light
- Constructed from 316L Stainless steel, the same high-grade steel used in many luxury watches
- Stainless Steel
- Oled Panel