Muffins Inverted Table Lamp
Designed by Lucie Koldova & Dan Yeffet, the Muffins Inverted Table Lamp is characterized by its puffy round shape that resembles an upside down leavened cake. Made of a combination of traditional hand-blown tinted glass and oak wood, the lamps fill any space with a special aura. It is available in three sizes and in three different material combinations: black oak with smoke glass, white oak with opaline glass, and natural oak with clear glass. Having a 70s vibe, the Muffins Inverted Table lamp evokes nature meanwhile creating a distinctive atmosphere through the glass-varied tones and tints.
- Designed by Lucie Koldova & Dan Yeffet
- Characterized by its puffy round shape resembling an inverted muffin
- Includes a distinctive combination of hand-blown glass and oak wood that gives a sleek minimal style
- The hand blown glass piece rests on the table
- Available in small, medium or large in three combinations: Black oak with smoke glass, white oak with opaline glass, and natural oak with clear glass
- Wood And Glass