Rest Table Lamp
In the Rest Table Lamp, Michael Anastassiades distills his recurring use of opaline glass spheres and bespoke metal elements into a pure and refined design. As the name implies, the small lamp features a mouth-blown sphere of glass resting on a slender base made of satin- finished metal. Available in satin brass or satin nickel-plated brass, the graphic metal bar creates an intriguing visual tension with the purity of the glowing sphere. Each component of the captivating light is fabricated in carefully sourced workshops selected for their unique manufacturing skills and tradition in the use of materials. Reduced to only what is essential, the Rest Table Lamp uses pure geometric shapes to achieve maximum simplicity and impact.
- Satin brass or nickel-plated brass structure
- Mouth-blown opaline sphere with internal light source
- Black braided cord with inline switch
- Bulb type E12, 40W opal halogen bulb
- Provides 350 lumens of 2800K light