Comprised of ten individual rings made of stainless steel springs, Tiziana Redavid’s Tiziana Ring is a sum of its parts. The unconventional, industrial material takes on an ethereal quality and resembles fine fiber like silk. Originally inspired by her friend’s industrial stainless steel springs factory, the designer reimagined the common item as a material for jewelry. The springs, remaining as the common theme through all her designs, are worked in unique ways, often referencing African motifs. Each steel spring surrounds an elastic band to make wearing and removal of the bracelet easy.
- Ring comprised of ten stainless steel spring rings
- Texture is evocative of silk
- Unique material uncommon to jewelry design
- Rings stretch to fit (fits up to half a size up and down)
- Available in size 7 and 9 (ring finger size)
- Can be worn on any finger
- Stainless Steel