Serving dual purposes as both a monthly, perpetual calendar and a metric ruler, Sebastian Bergne’s Monthly Measure is a clever, functional desk accessory that adds character and wit to any desktop. The die-cast star fits into the sawtooth-edged ruler, allowing the user to roll it along to the appropriate date within the month. The monthly calendar dates are placed at one centimeter intervals allowing for 30cm of measurement.
- Monthly Measure serves as both a monthly, perpetual calendar and a metric ruler
- The star can be positioned on the notched top border, to show the day of the month and the date
- By rolling the star, you can easily change the date
- The die cast star has English day initials on one side and French on the other
- The ruler is made of beech wood